Monday, March 29, 2010

30 Days + Counting!


30 Days + Counting until Lucas' arrival.
Casey + I can't believe we will be parents in a month.
The past 9 months have just flown by.

I must say I officially feel pregnant @ week 36.
My back hurts, my stomach is cramping, nevermind the
random/unrecongizable body parts sticking out of my right side or the
fact all I want to do is sleep, but I can't get comfortable.  Therefore, I don't sleep.
Neither does Casey.

I am not complaining mind you.  I have been very blessed.
Pregnancy has been a breeze for me! 
I would recommend it to anyone.  If I can do it - so can you!
God knew I was fearful of being pregnant -
"fear of the unknown" - so I think he took it easy on me!

I didn't start to put on weight until the the 3rd trimester, I have
had very few days of swollen body parts (I am still in my wedding ring!), I have had
very little cravings + very little heartburn.  In fact all things I was "warned" about
in the books I read, I really didn't experience first hand.

Look out Duggar Family!  Ok, we won't be having 19 kids, but my
experience, so far, has been so good I would definitely do this again.
One baby at a time though!

Now we have our eyes set on labor and delivery.  The next 4 weeks or so will fly by I am sure.
We are anxious to see when God thinks Lucas is ready to join us in person.
We can only hope that it will go as smoothly as the last 9 months.  
We will keep you posted.


P.S. Casey's sister's due date is this Friday!  Please keep April, Heath + Preston in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment