Thursday, March 18, 2010

Obsession: Baby Products Part II

I just came across the cutest website (Kitsel.com) with boy onesies + tshirts thanks to CoolMomPicks.com - a blog I follow. 

With only 42 days to go...Lucas is constantly on my mind.  Here are some of my favorites that made me giggle outloud:
Lifelong Republican.                                                                                  
(I can just see Casey putting Lucas in this one!)                                                   

I have more friends on facebook than you.                                                 
(LOL.  Facebook is such a funny medium to me.  Lucas will definitely have more "friends" than we do!)
                         
Free Gas $0.00.                                                                                         
(I wonder if they make this in Casey's size too!? That way they can match.)                                         
(I loved Cracker Jacks growing up.  This takes me back...)

(iPod.  iPoo'd.  Cute)

No comments:

Post a Comment