Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My First Mother's Day.

I have a new found respect for all mom's - especially mine.  Motherhood is definitely a full time job.  I don't think you can ever be prepared for what's in store.  In the same breath, motherhood is amazing.  I fall more in love with Lucas every day - and then I fall a little bit more!

I had a great first Mother's Day.  Saturday night we had the Clemmer's + Jones' over for dinner.  It was the first time that Preston + Lucas have "hung out" since Lucas was born.  It was so much fun to have the boys together so we could compare them now that they are a few weeks older.  The Clemmer's were in heaven to have the two boys in the same room too!  Of course we snapped a few pictures!


On Sunday Casey let me sleep in by looking after Lucas.  Then he brought me breakfast in bed!  We spent the morning being a family of 3 and then headed to Chris and Megan's for a BBQ.  It was a full house with The Sutton's, The Setrum's + The Reed's.  The food was great + the company was even better.  I was honored to be a part of "the club" this year.

Grandma + me w/ Lucas.

Snuggle time w/ Lucas.

No comments:

Post a Comment