Monday, May 17, 2010

Baby Lucas: 3 weeks old!

Week #2 - Lucas w/ Grandma Reed + Eros.

Week #3 - Lucas w/ Gran Clemmer.

We can't believe Lucas is 3 weeks old already.  The first few weeks have been amazing and exhausting all in the same breath.  Our days are filled with lots of feeding, dirty diapers and naps.  Well, for Lucas anyways.  Mommy on the other hand has not taken the advice of "sleep when he sleeps".  It is just easier said then done.

Lucas and I enjoyed a week long visit from both Grandma and then Gran.  Boy do grandmothers love their grandbabies!  Both my mom and Casey's mom really took care of the three of us.  We had meals prepared, laundry done and the house cleaned.  A girl could definitely get use to a life like that!  Not to mention anytime Lucas made a noise, they were the first ones up to get him.

Needless to say, I am in for a shock this week now that we are "alone".  I will have my hands full running the house and taking care of Lucas + Casey, but am looking forward to it.

A special thanks to our moms!  Lucas + I will treasure our week together forever.  It was amazing to spend such quality time together.  We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment