Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Baby Clemmer: Lucas' 2nd Shower

My mom has some of the greatest friends in the world.  Almost 2 years ago, the same amazing women threw me a wedding shower.  It was hard to believe they were throwing me another shower already.  And this time for a baby!  If you can't tell I am still in shock Casey and I are going to be parents.

Thank you Mary Louise, Helen and Linda for out doing yourselves and throwing an absolutely perfect shower.  It was great to see some of Casey's family, co-workers and friends at the shower as well.

Here are a few pictures from Saturday of me opening presents.  Thank you cousin Jennie for being the photographer! 

Tummy Time Gym.
Handmade Blanket from Susan.
BabyFood Maker from Grandma Reed.
  
I know there are other great pictures out there of the guests and hostesses.  Once I get my hands on them, I will be sure to post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment