Sunday, March 10, 2013

Liam Turned One!

My baby turned one.
I can't believe it came and went.
Life with two young boys...
it is flying by.

Do you remember this photo of sweet Lucas?
His one year old photo shoot...

I may not be as good at blogging as I use to be, 
but I am glad to say I have kept up the birthday
photo shoot tradition... so far!

Here is Liam at his one year photo shoot.


Liam is so busy already at 14 months old!
He is talking.  He is walking.  He goes to MDO.
He is such a big boy...
and yet still such a baby.

Here are a few shots of his birthday party:
 On his actual birthday.

 Family Birthday Party - Elephant Theme.



My two boys in their "I Am..."

Lucas thinks it's his birthday too!

This little monkey loves his sweets!

Grandma, Liam + PaPa

Granpa, Liam + Gran

My boys + the elephant.

No comments:

Post a Comment