Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Do It Yourself Kind of Season.

I tried to make as many gifts as I could this year for Christmas. 
 I liked the way things turned out.  I couldn't post these pictures before 
because people would see what they were getting.  
And of course, I just came across the photos now and decided to post them.

Home is Wherever I am With You.

 I made this for Kari.  She said she loved it.
I haven't been to her house to make sure she hung it up.
But I hope she did!

 Grand Kids Make Life Grand.

 Casey's mom - Gran - loves getting pictures of the boys.
Unfortunately, we give her so many pictures she is running 
out of tabletop space for all those frames.  
I saw something like this on Pinterest.
I made it and love the way it turned out!
Gran has this hanging in her house.

 Lucas' headboard.

Headboard painted and looks perfect
in his big boy room!

If I could do DIY projects for a living I would.
So. Much. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment