Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011.

We did our usual Thanksgiving Day ritual:  fajitas with Casey's Family + traditional Turkey dinner with my family.  Both households were full of fun family chaos.

At Gran's house, I pretended I was a float in the Macy's Day Parade.

 Waving to my fans.

Thanks April for the family photo!  They are very rare.
_______________________________

When April + I were pregnant with the boys a couple of years ago,  we took our first "bump comparison" photo (click HERE to see Thanksgiving 2009).  We had to get another one this year.

 April + me with our boys.

Rebecca @ 31 weeks.  April @ 13 weeks.
___________________________________

At Grandma's, the pie was a big hit with the boys!

 Luke's first chocolate pie.

 Brady with a mouth full of whip cream!

A second look at that messy, sweet face.

No comments:

Post a Comment