Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Have you heard... I am pregnant!?

Here I sit at 29.5 weeks pregnant and realized I have not posted a thing about baby #2.  You do know I am pregnant, right?

I have to laugh at myself because I now know how my mom must have felt.  Ever since I can remember I have given her a hard time about not having my baby book filled in as much as my brother's.  I haven't even had B2 yet and I am already not doing as much as I did with Lucas.  I always joked with my parents it must have meant they just didn't like me as much.  Not true.

There is simply just not enough time in the day.  I am exhausted by life, Lucas, the house + work.  How The Duggars have baby #20 on the way is beyond me.  I am lucky if I can get a shower in before Lucas wakes up in the morning.

So here is my attempt to write about B2.  Up first, the lastest sonogram pictures (@ 21 weeks).

 Profile.

 It's a BOY!

 Leg + Foot.

Our families have been dying to know what we are going to name him since we found out it was a boy.  I think most people know by now, but if not we have decided on Liam Daniel Clemmer.  Liam because Casey and I like it.  And Daniel after several great men on both sides of the family.

The picture above shows how we told our families- Lucas in a homemade BIG BROTHER t-shirt.  Of course it took the grandmas a while to get.  Both of them said, "well he isn't a big brother yet."  I then had to explain to them the birds and the bees and how it takes 9 months.  They both screamed after my explanation.  Boy does Lucas look so different in just 7 short months.  He is such a big boy now.


We found out at our last appointment that our tentative date for our C-Section is January 11th.  That came as a bit of a shock to Casey since it's a week and a half early.  Our true due date is the 23rd.  And although I knew I wouldn't go the full 40 weeks, I too was surprised I would be giving birth right after Christmas and the New Year.  So in just 2 short months we will be a family of four!  HOLY CRAP!  Are we ready for this?  Too late now as Casey tells me daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment