Thursday, October 13, 2011

Fire Safety Prevention Week.

St. Christopher's is taking part in fire safety prevention week.
From what the teachers said, Lucas was the only little boy
who got to go (or wanted to go) on the firetruck!
They said he was so intrigued by all the buttons - of course!
 Luke is his fireman hat that he made!

Look closely - Luke is inside w/ a smile!

______________________
If I wasn't so EMBARRASSED, I would have taken a picture of Luke
in the cop car too!  Yep, the very same day Luke had his first run in with the Cops.
I decided to take him in his wagon to get the mail.  I handed him the mail keys that
also had the house alarm key fob on it.  The button man that he is some how pushed
the PANIC button setting off the alarm and silent alarm.  
I don't even know how to push the buttons for a panic!!!

I moved quickly to turn it off - or so I thought.  
We proceeded to walk to the mailbox.  
Pulling back in the garage after making a trip around the block, 
two Cop cars sped up to our house with sirens and all.
OOPS!  Sorry officers - false alarm.
What am I going to do with Lucas!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment