Monday, March 14, 2011

Miss Lucas? Me too!

We have been so busy now that I have been working.
We miss Casey too. Hats off to all working moms! 
It is hard and a definite adjustment, but we are making it work.  

I have snapped a few shots of Lucas in the past couple days/weeks 
thinking that some of you might be missing him.  Thought i would share.

This is what happens when daddy is left watching Luke 
while I am off at work.  I came home to pants on his head!
Too funny.

Lucas picking out paint swatches at Thread.
I turned my back to help a customer and this is 
what I found him doing!  He is so cute.

Baby boy outside of Thread in my old highchair 
that PaPa brought to the store.  Such a happy boy.

Lucas passed out after a long day of selling @ Thread.

Big Boy playing in the "Ok Kid Corral".

No comments:

Post a Comment