Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby Lucas: 9 mo old.

Can you believe Luke is 9 months old?  Me either!  Where has the time gone?  I know I haven't slept through the last nine months!  I look like I haven't slept in years.  But he is sooooo cute and soooo worth it.

Our pediatrician from birth moved in November, so I have been contemplating on whether to drive the 20 minutes to their new office (they were 5 minutes away) or find someone else closer.  Being the person that doesn't like to drive, I felt more comfortable finding someone close in the event that we might need the doctor in an emergency.  One less thing to stress about.

So we found a new doctor and Luke had his check-up a few days ago.  We liked her and she is associated with Memorial Hermann - where I gave birth - and attached to the hospital closest to our house.

Luke is in to everything.  He is crawling - fast.  He is standing up on his own.  He is fearless and falls often.  He cruises on the furniture and I honestly believe he thinks he can walk.  He is very brave!

Here are some shots of Luke in action:


Lucas has really slowed down on growing for now.  His stats:
20.10 lbs (50%)
28.5 inches (50%)

Click HERE to see how much he has grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment