Monday, December 6, 2010

R + H Christmas Party 2010

So many of you probably do not know that I work "part-time" for my dad's company, R + H Technical Sales.  I have since I moved home in 2004.  It all came about unexpectedly really.  Unfortunately, the day before I moved home, my dad lost his best friend and business partner to cancer.  Since I moved back in with my parents and did not have a job lined up, I attempted to help.  Six years later, I am still attempting to help.

My dad is kind enough to invite Casey + I to his Christmas Party.  It usually takes place at a local restaurant in The Woodlands, but this year he had a chef come to the house and make us all dinner.
mom, lenny the chef + dad

It was great!!!  I love my parents house and it is perfect for entertaining. 

So here are a few shots of the house before the guest arrived. 









We finally got to utilize their backyard too.  A big deal to me as the backyard was just dirt when I was growing up.  See the pictures below for the major transformation.





The house is beautiful mom + dad.  We had such a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment