Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I LOVE Fall!

Fall is my favorite time of the year.  I love the weather change, the fun clothes that come along with it and all the holidays that we get to share with family + friends.  

Now that Lucas is here I am going to try my best to decorate 
for all the holidays like my mom did when I was a kid.

First up, a wreath for our front door.  

Although all of the Halloween decorations at Michael's were tempting, 
I made my wreath "fall themed" so I can use it through November.

 The supplies: 
wreath recycled from Christmas, mini pumpkins, leaves, ribbion + letter C.

The finished product on our front door.

The details.
Don't these colors just get you excited for Fall!


Now that summer is officially over (not that you would know it here in Houston),
bring on the Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment