Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Trip to the library.

Today Lucas and I went to the local library for BabyTime.  At this 30 minute class we sang songs, read books and played parachute with other kids.  Lucas was by far the youngest, but I think he was entertained for the most part.  The other moms "oohhed and aahhed" when he smiled during one of the songs.  He won't be able to interact with the other babies for sometime, but it is nice to get him out of the house.  It is nice for me to talk to other moms too!

Here is a picture of Lucas as soon as we got back to the car.  He was so tired he wouldn't even let me fill out the library card application.  Apparently you still have to be quiet in the library.  A cranky baby was not welcome.  Oh well, next time we can check out some books.



Next week I will take a picture of the class.  Can you believe I forgot my camera in the car!?  So not like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment