Friday, August 20, 2010

DIY Project: Letter Tags

Lucas and I made a trip to our local Micheal's + Hobby Lobby last week.  I could spend hours in those stores.  Lucky for Casey (the breadwinner) Lucas can only stand shopping for so long.

There are so many great monogram products out there right now.  I had a few scraps from old crafts around the house, so I decided to see if I could make my own letter tags to attach to some baskets in Lucas' room.

Felt Sheets + Recycled Cardboard.

The letter "L" for Lucas of course!

The front is felt + the back is a sturdy cardboard.  A hole is punched
and raffia is added for easy hanging.

The giraffe print on this "L" is so adorable.

Blue camo print on his stuffed animal basket.

Traditional camo print letter "L".


These will make perfect tags on birthday gifts and during the holidays!  The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment