Saturday, August 14, 2010

The 2010 Ikea Catalog Is Here!

If you know me at all... you know I L-O-V-E Ikea.  I first fell in love somewhere between high school and college.  I always assumed I would grow out of the "put-it-together-yourself-furniture" when I became and adult.  NOPE!

I was at Gran's house last week and saw "the book" on her coffee table and got so giddy!  She was kind enough to let me take it home.  Thanks Momma Kay!  I don't NEED anything from it, but it is so fun to look at.  I get lots of great ideas!

I got some cute pictures of Casey + Lucas perusing the catalog.  I don't think I am the only one that likes Ikea, do you?

Lucas + Casey picking out their favorites.

Luke exhausted from looking at the entire catalog.  I know how he feels.
It can be SO overwhelming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment