Thursday, July 22, 2010

DIY Project

Today I recalled a conversation I had with my friend Mel while I was pregnant.  I remember telling her I couldn't wait for maternity leave to start b/c I had so many projects I wanted to start.  I also remember her laughing saying she said the same thing when she had baby Dash, but informed me that I won't have as much time on your hands as I think.  Boy was she right!

My list keeps growing.  I have yet to start (let alone finish) a single project on my list so far.  Last week I did take before pictures of the project that is first on my list.  Unfortunately, it has been raining every afternoon in Houston, therefore, working outside is not an option.



These pieces were actually part of the packaging that helped protect Lucas' dresser/changing table.  I didn't want to throw them away b/c I felt like they could be used to make something cool.  The possibilities are endless, but I think I have decided what I will turn these into.  What do you think I am going to do with these?  Stay tuned to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment