Sunday, June 27, 2010

G-O-A-L!

Unless you live under a rock, you are fully aware that the World Cup is going on right now.  We have soccer on our TV downstairs 24/7.  I sound like I am complaining, but I have actually gotten into it.  I probably bug Casey with all my questions never having watched the sport myself.  Casey on the other hand is remembering his glory days.  He is teaching Lucas and I all about the rules.  It is pretty adorable actually.  Here are a few shots of my boys during the USA game on Saturday. 

Casey explaining the rules.

"We are watching Soccer together Mommy".

Go USA!


Thank God it is over next week. I mean really... a month long sporting event.  Is that really necessary?  See you in 4 years World Cup when Lucas will be all about watching it with his daddy.







No comments:

Post a Comment