Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baby Bump: Watch Us Grow Updated - 9+ months!


I haven't posted a picture of my ever growing belly since month 7, although
we did have professional pictures taken month 8 that you can see HERE

I figured we should get one last photo of Lucas before I pop.
This picture was taken at 37 1/2 weeks.  In just a few days we will hit week 38, but whose counting.

All is progressing well as I continue to see the doctor weekly.

Just when I think I can not get any bigger, I do! 
It took me a while to "look" preggo, but I definitely look it now. 

It's been an amazing journey.  Casey and I are just ready to meet our little guy who will forever change our lives.

P.S.  Please continue to keep April, Heath + Preston in your prayers as they still have not delivered.  I think we are guaranteed to meet Preston later this week - some 2 weeks late!

No comments:

Post a Comment