Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Lucas' Room: The Walls

We are still in the process of working on Lucas' Room, but getting closer... here are a few new pictures (click here to see orignal photos)

Almost everything in his room so far has been a hand-me-down or refurbished from another room in the house.  The rug was under our dining room table at our rental house, but in Lucas' room is seems like it was meant to be there all a long.  A steal of a find from Bed, Bath & Beyond some 2 years ago.
The rocking chair in the corner is from my late MaMa - my dad's mom.  When she passed away I got a few of her things.  This chair will be great in his room.  The ottoman is from a chair that my mom and dad had while I was growing up.  They have kindly donated it to Lucas' room.  I can't wait to sit and hold Lucas in it.
The walls of the nursery are finally come together.  Here are the letters we made for Lucas on the striped wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment